- Manufacturer #: KT155HD
- Bolt-through design allows bolts to pass through the socket
- 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch x 1-1/8-Inch combination square socket for most common utility hardware
- Bright yellow socket for easy visibility
- Works on most common utility pole hardware, such as lag bolts, "C" clamps and suspension bolts
- Offers two popular hex sizes: 9/16-Inch and 3/4-Inch
- Heavy duty design
The Klein Tools Heavy-Duty Ratcheting Linemans Wrench is great for utility work. Its 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch x 1-18-Inch combination square socket works with the most common utility hardware. It also features two popular wrench sizes: 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch.Size: 9/16" and 3/4". Weight: 2.1 lb (1.0 kg). Number of Points: 8. Overall Length: 12" (304.8 mm). Style_Name: 5-in-1, Fine Gearing.
|P1000905||5-in-1 Lineman's Ratcheting Wrench, Heavy Duty|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts