What's special about these pliers?
- Hinge opening holds and cleans 5/8-Inch (16 mm) pole line and hardware bolts or threaded rods.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with rounded nose and sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaw.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Heavy-duty, oversized plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made, tool steel
The hinge opening on these Linemans Pliersholds and cleans 5/8-Inch (16 mm) pole line and hardware bolts or threaded rods. Thicker, dipped handles are more comfortable and easier to grab with gloved hands. They are forged, precision machined, hardened, and carefully tempered for maximum strength. Klein pliers provide exceptional performance and durability.Handle Length: 6.875" (174.6 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Tether Capable: No. Weight: 1.2 lb (0.5 kg). Nose Type: New England. Handle Color: Light Red. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Overall Length: 9.5" (241.3 mm). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Application: 5/8" (15.9 mm) Pole Line and Hardware Bolts, Threaded Rods. Type: Heavy Duty Oversized Cutting Bolt-Thread Holding Pliers. Handle Finish: Heavy Plastic-Dipped. Material: Steel. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Insulated: No. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-27/64" (36.1 mm). Style_Name: With Thread Cleaner.
|P1000713||Lineman's Pliers Bolt Thread-Holding, 9-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts