- Manufacturer #: D511-6
- Shear-type cutter for precision wire cutting
- Two versatile jaw positions for a wider range of openings
- Serrated jaws provide sure-gripping power
- Nickel-chrome plated for long life
- Plastic dipped handles for more comfortable grip
- Do NOT use to cut steel or ACSR
Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Handle Material: Plastic-Dipped Steel. Handle Color: Blue. Weight: 0.39 lb (0.18 kg). Jaw Thickness: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Application: Precision Wire Cutting. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Length: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Overall Length: 6.563" (166.7 mm). Jaw Capacity: 2.63" to 2.96" (66.8 to 75.2 mm). Size_Name: 6-Inch.
|P1000633||Slip-Joint Pliers, 6-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts