- Manufacturer #: D514-8
- Quickly installs and removes spring-tension hose clamps
- Grips with either end or side of jaws for work in confined areas
- Nickel-chrome plated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Two-position jaws provide greater operating range and applications
- Plastic-dipped handles enhance comfort and grip
- Do NOT use to cut steel or ACSR
Klein Tools specializes in the making of the worlds finest pliers … The 8-inch Slip Joint Horse Clamp Pliers help to quickly install and remove spring-tension hose clamps. Designed for work in confined spaces.Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Overall Length: 8.063" (204.8 mm). Jaw Thickness: 7/16" (11.1 mm). Weight: 0.61 lb (0.28 kg). Jaw Length: 1.375" (34.9 mm). Handle Color: Blue. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm).
|P1000635||Slip Joint Pliers Hose Clamp, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts