- Holds and cleans 5/8-Inch pole line hardware
- High-leverage design has 46-percent more cutting power
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with rounded nose and sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaw
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
The hinge opening on Kleins Linemans Bolt-Thread Holding Pliers holds and cleans 5/8 (16 mm) pole line and hardware bolts or threaded rods. The plier head is precision-hardened for on-the-job toughness. The exclusive handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire helping reduce fatigue.Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Insulated: No. Type: High Leverage Linemans Bolt-Thread Holding Pliers. Tether Capable: No. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Handle Color: Dark Blue. Jaw Capacity: 1-1/4" (31.8 mm). Application: 5/8" (15.9 mm) Pole Line and Hardware Bolts, Threaded Rods. Nose Type: New England. Material: Steel. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Handle Length: 6.875" (174.6 mm). Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Style_Name: With Thread Cleaner.
|P1000567||Lineman's Bolt-Thread Holding Pliers, 9-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts