- Manufacturer #: D2000-9ST
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design has 46-percent more cutting power
- Hook bend handle
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
The aggressive teeth on knurl of these Ironworkers Pliers provide a strong grip to easily twist and cut soft annealed rebar tie wire. Heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. The head is precision-hardened for on-the-job toughness.Nose Type: Square. Jaw Capacity: 1-1/4" (31.8 mm). Type: Heavy Duty High Leverage Ironworkers Pliers. Tether Capable: No. Joint Type: Locking. Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Handle Length: 7.281" (184.9 mm). Material: Steel. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Handle Color: Blue. Application: Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire, ACSR, Screws, Nails, and Most Hardened Wire. Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Insulated: No.
|P1000534||Ironworker's Pliers, Heavy-Duty Cutting, 9-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts