What's special about these pliers?
- Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting and trimming printed circuit boards
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool stee
Tether Capable: No. Overall Length: 4.25" (108 mm). Insulated: No. Application: Printed Circuit Boards. Type: Pointed Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Nose Type: Pointed. Jaw Capacity: 3/4" (19.1 mm). Material: Steel. Cut Style: Semi-Flush. Jaw Width: 0.438" (11.1 mm). Handle Length: 2.75" (69.9 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Weight: 0.13 lb (0.06 kg). Handle Color: Light Blue. Jaw Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Cutting Knives: Semi-Flush. Style_Name: Pointed Nose.
|P1000558||Electronics Midget Diagonal-Cutting Pliers, 4-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts