INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR SPACE RESTRICTED ENVIRONMENTS
- • Rack rail is labeled in rackspace increments, facilitating easy equipment alignment and is finished in durable e-coat, guaranteeing no clogged threads
- • Pre-installed washers and self-guiding pilot-points on 10-32 threaded rack screws save valuable installation time
- • Ganging holes on selected enclosures (MRK, DRK, VRK and WMRK Series) allow racks to be joined while fully loaded
- • Most welded floor standing enclosures are UL Listed with a weight capacity of 2,500 pounds
- •Most welded floor standing enclosures are Zone 4 and Seismic Use
- • Group III certified and are now certified to UBC, CBC, IBC, ASCE and NFPA standards
- • Studs provided in base of all welded floor standing racks facilitate the proper grounding and bonding of electrical equipment, as per NEBS and NEC standards
WHAT DOES 'UL LISTED' MEAN?
The UL Listing is a rating that certifies a product has been tested by UL, LLC (previously called Underwriters Laboratories) to meet certain safety standards. UL, LLC is the leader in U.S. product safety and certification. The UL Listing is found on many of our products, providing confidence that the product is safe for use. This certification is often a requirement in many installations. In addition, most welded floor standing Middle Atlantic® Products (Legrand®) enclosures have a UL Listed 2,500-pound weight capacity, ensuring that they can safely protect critical electronic systems. Products with UL Listings that relate to weight ratings have been tested to four times the published capacity.
WHAT DOES 'SEISMIC CERTIFIED' MEAN?
Seismic certification ensures the essential equipment housed in the enclosure can survive a seismic event. This is critical in the many seismic areas throughout the world and is often a requirement in other installations as well.
Electrical knockout plates are now split and provide knockouts for UHF/VHF antennas as well as 1/2-inch, 3/4-inch, 1 inch and 1.5-inch electrical knockouts.
Each rack top features an opening that accepts a variety of top options including top mount rack rail.
Rack rail brackets feature infinite adjustment as well as fixed rail positions; and provide convenient cable tie points. Mix threaded 10-32 rack rail and cage nut style rack rail in-line, does not need to be offset.
Convenient lift-off side panels allow easy access to components and cables and feature an outside keylock for security.
Spring-loaded hinge pin allows quick removal and reversal of flush mounted rear doors.
Convenient surface mounted metal hinge provides front door mounting without the need for equipment removal.
Standard locking rear door includes spring-latch, stays closed without a key.