- Manufacturer #: D2000-8
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
These linemans pliers are made of custom, US-made tool steel and feature combination polished and black-oxide finish plus plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification. 2000 series knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent more cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. Cutting knives are induction hardened for long life. The hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble. Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws. Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire. The head is precision-hardened for on-the-job toughness.Handle Length: 6.156" (156.4 mm). Tether Capable: No. Cut Style: Cross Cut. Handle Color: Light Blue. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Overall Length: 8.688" (220.7 mm). Jaw Length: 1.438" (36.5 mm). Knife Length: 0.75" (19.1 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Weight: 0.85 lb (0.39 kg). Jaw Width: 1.109" (28.2 mm). Material: Steel. Jaw Capacity: 1-37/64" (40.1 mm). Insulated: No. Nose Type: New England. Type: Heavy Duty High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers. Joint Type: Hot Riveted.
|P1000528||Lineman's Pliers, Heavy-Duty Side Cutting, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts