- Manufacturer #: J2000-59
- Extra-long cutting blades provide greater cutting ability
- Beefier, more reinforced head lasts longer than standard diagonal-cutters
- 2000 series heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Angled blade design for easier access to cut screws and bolts
- High-leverage design has 46-percent more cutting power
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide better grip and added comfor
The thicker forging of the beefier head ensures this heavy-duty diagonal-cutter will last longer than standard diagonal-cutters. Extra-long cutting blades provide 57-Percent more cutting surface for greater cutting ability. 2000 series heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire while the angled blades make it easier to work in confined spaces. Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life. Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide better grip and added comfort.Overall Length: 9" (228.6 mm). Cutting Knives: Standard. Material: Heat Treated Steel. Jaw Length: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Special Features: Angled Head. Overall Width: 2.344" (59.5 mm). Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Sub Brand: Journeyman™. Jaw Capacity: 9/32" (7.14 mm). Overall Height: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Cut Style: Diagonal. Handle Color: Blue/Black. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Jaw Width: 1.203" (30.6 mm). Handle Finish: Journeyman.
|P1000727||Journeyman™ Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cut Pliers, 9-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts