- Durable molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900:2018 standards for insulated tools
- Clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating with two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Heavy-duty, induction hardened cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- High-leverage design for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Forged steel for maximum durability
Overall Length: 8.25" (209.6 mm). Handle Color: Orange. Cut Style: Diagonal-Cutting. Handle Finish: 2-Layer. Cutting Knives: Standard. Insulated: Yes. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Handle Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wire. Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Special Features: Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant Handle. Type: High-Leverage Pliers. Weight: 0.70 lb (0.32 kg). Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Nose Type: Tapered. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Configuration: Tapered Nose. Style_Name: Heavy Duty.
|P1000522||Insulated Pliers, Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting, 8-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts