- Manufacturer #: D86932
- 40-percent slimmer jaws
- Designed for tight wrench-over-wrench applications such as gas lines
- Jaws meet ASME 107.100-2010 testing standards for adjustable wrenches while being 40-percent slimmer than most standard adjustable wrench jaws
- Extra-wide jaw
- Unique design minimizes protruding jaw shank for greater capacity and range of motion in confined areas
- Standard and metric size markings for fast adjustment
- Manufactured for strength and durabilit
Manufactured for strength and durability, this small 4" wrench features 40-Percent slimmer jaws (than standard adjustable wrenches) and meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenches. Excellent for working in tight spaces and wrench over wrench applications.Type: Extra Slim Adjustable Wrench. Special Features: 40% Slimmer Jaws. Overall Width: 1.234" (31.3 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Application: Tight Wrench-Over-Wrench Applications. Jaw Capacity: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Overall Height: 0.25" (6.4 mm). Handle Length: 3" (76.2 mm). Overall Length: 4.563" (115.9 mm). Weight: 2.4 oz (0.07 kg). Handle Color: Blue. Size_Name: 4-Inch.
|P1000638||Slim-Jaw Adjustable Wrench, 4-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts