What's special about these pliers?
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping of non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- High-leverage design Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
The Linemans Crimping Pliers feature a crimping die behind the hinge. This provides superior leverage when crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals. The rivet on these pliers are closer to the cutting edge which provides 46-Percent more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Induction hardened cutting knives are extra durable for longer life.Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Handle Length: 5.563" (141.3 mm). Type: High Leverage Side Cutting/Connector Crimping Pliers. Handle Color: Yellow. Nose Type: New England. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Joint Type: Locking. Application: Cutting and Crimping. Tether Capable: No. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Insulated: No. Material: Steel. Style_Name: With Crimping.
|P1000564||Lineman's Crimping Pliers, 9-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts