- Manufacturer #: D230-4C
- Semi-flush designed to cut nickel ribbon wire
- Nose tip is 1/32-Inch (1 mm) for precise work in confined areas
- Tip cutting knife is 3/16-Inch (5 mm) long for precise cutting
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Cut Style: Semi-Flush. Insulated: No. Material: Steel. Handle Length: 3.375" (85.7 mm). Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Color: Light Blue. Jaw Capacity: 45/64" (17.9 mm). Knife Length: 0.188" (4.8 mm). Type: Diagonal Cutting Electronics Pliers. Cutting Knives: Semi-Flush. Jaw Width: 0.438" (11.1 mm). Weight: 0.12 lb (0.05 kg). Overall Length: 4.25" (108 mm). Special Features: Spring Loaded. Jaw Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Tether Capable: No. Style_Name: Nickel Ribbon Wire Cutter.
|P1000580||Midget Electronics Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 4-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts