What's special about these pliers?
- Trims plastic or printed circuit boards
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made, tool steeL
Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Cut Style: Semi-Flush. Material: Steel. Jaw Capacity: 49/64" (19.4 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Color: Red. Insulated: No. Weight: 0.29 lb (0.13 kg). Tether Capable: No. Jaw Width: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Cutting Knives: Semi-Flush. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Application: Plastic or Printed Circuit Boards. Nose Type: Tapered. Overall Length: 6.125" (155.6 mm). Handle Length: 4.75" (120.7 mm). Type: Standard Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Size_Name: 6-Inch. Style_Name: Semi-Flush Cutting.
|P1000560||Diagonal Cutting Semi-Flush Pliers, 6-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts