- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
Klein Tools has been manufacturing some of the worlds finest pliers for more than 150 years. The High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers has 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power because the rivet is closer to the cutting edge. This Pliers has cutting knives powerful enough to cut screws, nails, and most hardened wire. Kleins trademark dual-material Journeyman handle has a soft outer surface for comfort, and a hard inner material for toughness and durable.Jaw Capacity: 1-7/16" (1.4 mm). Weight: 0.93 lb (0.42 kg). Joint Type: Adjustable. Knife Length: 0.75" (19.1 mm). Jaw Length: 1.438" (36.5 mm). Type: Journeyman High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers. Sub Brand: Journeyman. Insulated: No. Nose Type: New England Tapered. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Handle Color: Light Blue/Black. Cut Style: Flush. Material: Steel. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Overall Length: 8.813" (223.9 mm). Jaw Width: 1.109" (28.2 mm). Tether Capable: No. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire. Handle Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm).
|P1000732||Lineman's Pliers, 8-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts