- Made in the USA
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Hook bend handle
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
Cut and twist rebar tie wire with Klein Tools 9-1/4-Inch Ironworkers Pliers. They feature knurled jaws for a good grip and a spring-loaded design which enables self-opening.Jaw Length: 1.281" (32.5 mm). Insulated: No. Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Application: Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire. Overall Length: 9.25" (235 mm). Handle Color: Blue. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Nose Type: Square. Tether Capable: No. Type: High Leverage Ironworkers Pliers. Handle Finish: Plastic. Material: Steel. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Jaw Width: 1.156" (29.4 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-5/32" (1.2 mm). Weight: 0.75 lb (0.34 kg). Knife Length: 0.625" (15.9 mm). Style_Name: Ironworker/Plasitc Dipped Handle.
|P1000537||Ironworker's Work Pliers, 9" with Spring||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts