What's special about this USB receptacle?
- Contains two 2.1A USB 3.0 ports and one 15A receptacle, allowing you to power one standard 120V device while charging two USB-compatible mobile devices.
- Internal shutter mechanism on the 3-prong input prevents foreign objects from entering, for delivering increased electrical safety.
- These receptacles are best ganged with a Leviton® Mobile Device Station for a complete charging solution.
- Standard wiring configuration ensures easy installation for any professional electrical worker.
- Click for More Features
The Tamper-Resistant Receptacle with USB 3.0 Ports from Leviton® delivers the home and office mobile charging station many have been looking for. Instead of having a pile of tangled plugs and USB hubs, these outlets install directly into the wall, just like any standard receptacle. Charge up to 3 small mobile devices or two tablets, or add a power strip for increased potential.
|LE-T5630||Leviton Electrical and USB 3.0 Receptacle||(1) 15A/120V
(2) 5VDC/2.1A USB-A 3.0
|LE-47112||Leviton Mobile Device Station: Occupies 1 gang of any "decorator" style wallplate, contains a cradle for one cell phone or mp3 player sized mobile device||N/A||Black, Light Almond, or White||
|LE-80301||Decora Plus Snap-On Wall Plate||1||Ivory, White, Black, Gray, Almond, Brown||
|LE-80309||Decora Plus Snap-On Wall Plate||2||Ivory, White, Black, Gray, Almond, Brown||
|LE-80312||Decora Plus Snap-On Wall Plate||4||Ivory, White, Almond, Brown||
- Occupies 1 gang of any "decorator" style wall plate, allowing you to install into any residential environment.
- Smart chip technology lets this outlet deliver a faster USB charging time than similar products.
- May be used to charge 2 tablets at once, as long as one is charged using the high-power (on right) USB port and the other is charged using the 3 prong receptacle.
- Available in White or Light Almond with a wide array of wall plate color options to enhance any décor.
- Ideal for charging mobile devices in many home and office environments, including the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, conference room, or any other non-industrial setting.
|Receptacle Amperage||15 Amp|
|Receptacle Voltage||125V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||108-305 Volt|
|USB Version||3.0 (Backwards Compatible)|
|Horsepower Rating||15A-1/2 HP; 20A-1 HP|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 140°F
(-10°C to 60°C)
|Flammability||Rated V-2 per UL94|
|Torque Range||12-14 inch pounds|
|Terminal Wire Gauge||14-12 AWG|
|Terminal ID||Brass: Hot
FCC Part 15 (Class B)
|Color||White or Light Almond|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- T5630 Instructions (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 5 Kid-Friendly Products
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts