- Manufacturer #: D209-5C
- Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting and trimming printed circuit boards
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool stee
Weight: 0.19 lb (0.09 kg). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Insulated: No. Jaw Length: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Jaw Thickness: 11/16" (17.5 mm). Type: Diagonal Cutting Electronics Pliers. Nose Type: Pointed. Tether Capable: No. Handle Length: 4" (101.6 mm). Jaw Width: 0.563" (14.3 mm). Cut Style: Semi-Flush. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Capacity: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Special Features: Spring Loaded. Handle Color: Light Blue. Cutting Knives: Semi-Flush. Overall Length: 5.063" (128.6 mm). Application: Printed Circuit Boards. Material: Steel.
|P1000559||Electronics Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 5-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts