What's special about these pliers?
- Replaces a full set of inch and metric open end wrenches
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications
- Zero backlash jaw surface pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- 86-01-250 : 19 adjustment positions at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- 86-03-180 : 15 adjustment positions at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- Laser-etched scale allows the wrench opening to be set before gripping onto workpiece - metric and inch markings
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Chrome vanadium electric steel; forged, oil-hardened
- Lever transmission greater than 10-1 for strong gripping power
- The action of the jaws allows bolted connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
|86-01-250||KNIPEX® PLIERS WRENCH - 10"|
|86-03-180||KNIPEX® PLIERS WRENCH - 7.25"|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts