- Manufacturer #: D213-9ST
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hook bend handle
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
Material: Steel. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Type: High Leverage Ironworkers Pliers. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Nose Type: Square. Insulated: No. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Tether Capable: No. Application: Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire. Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Handle Color: Blue. Handle Finish: Plastic. Style_Name: High Leverage/Plasitc Dipped Handle.
|P1000570||High Leverage Ironworker's Pliers|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts