- Miniature jaw for close-quarter work with maximum visibility
- Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made, tool steel
These Midget Diagonal-Cutters feature a miniature jaw for maximum visibility during close-quarter work. The sharp, pointed, tapered nose allows for precise tip cutting. The semi-flush cutting knives are induction hardened for long life. Made of the finest U.S. steel alloy.Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Cut Style: Flush. Insulated: No. Weight: 0.11 lb (0.05 kg). Handle Length: 3.313" (84.2 mm). Special Features: Spring Loaded. Nose Type: Tapered. Handle Color: Light Blue. Jaw Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Material: Steel. Jaw Width: 0.375" (9.5 mm). Tether Capable: No. Cutting Knives: Flush. Overall Length: 4.25" (108 mm). Type: Diagonal Cutting Midget Pliers. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Jaw Capacity: 57/64" (22.6 mm). Style_Name: Tapered Nose/Midget Jaws.
|P1000600||Midget Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Flush, 4-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts