- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Heavy-duty, thicker dipped handles are more comfortable and easier to grab with gloved hands.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made, tool steel
Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Overall Length: 9.5" (241.3 mm). Tether Capable: No. Jaw Capacity: 1-27/64" (1.4 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Type: Heavy Duty High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Weight: 1.2 lb (0.5 kg). Handle Length: 6.844" (173.8 mm). Special Features: Oversized. Insulated: No. Material: Steel. Nose Type: New England. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Handle Finish: Heavy Plastic-Dipped. Handle Color: Light Red. Cut Style: Cross Cut. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Style_Name: Standard.
|P1000712||Heavy Duty Lineman's Pliers, 9-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts