What's speial about these pliers?
- Strips and cuts 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire
- Long nose for extended reach, grabbing and looping wire
- 6-32 and 8-32 screw shearing
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for hard wire
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action with no handle wobble
- Forged steel for maximum durability
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Dual material Journeyman™ handles provide better grip
The All-Purpose Pliers combine the features of a wire stripper and long-nose pliers in one. This tool can cut, strip and loop 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire. The long nose is great for grabbing and looping wire. It also has shearing holes for 6-32 and 8-32 screws, and is spring loaded for self-opening action.Overall Length: 8.625" (219.1 mm). Jaw Length: 2.188" (55.6 mm). Handle Color: Yellow/Black. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Jaw Width: 1" (25.4 mm). Special Features: Spring Loaded For Opening Action. Type: All-Purpose Pliers - Spring Loaded. Knife Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Length: 6" (152.4 mm). Application: 8-16 AWG Solid and 10-18 AWG Stranded Wire. Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Insulated: No. Material: Steel. Weight: 0.60 lb (0.27 kg). Point Diameter: 1/8" (3.18 mm). Tether Capable: No. Style_Name: Spring Loaded.
|P1000738||All-Purpose Pliers, Spring Loaded||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts