- Manufacturer #: D320-41/2C
- 60-degree bent nose for maximum work visibility in confined areas
- Easily bends and forms fine wire
- Polished inside jaws and radiused jaw edges prevent nicking wire
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
Point Diameter: 1/16" (1.58 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Width: 0.406" (10.3 mm). Weight: 0.13 lb (0.06 kg). Handle Color: Light Blue. Jaw Length: 1" (25.4 mm). Jaw Thickness: 1/4" (6.4 mm). Overall Length: 4.75" (120.7 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1.28" (32.5 mm).
|P1000607||Midget Curved Chain-Nose Pliers|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts