- Manufacturer #: D257-4C
- Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas and close tip cutting
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool stee
Easily work in confined spaces with these Klein Tools 4-Inch Electronic Diagonal-Cutting Pliers. The short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire. These pliers feature a hot-riveted joint that ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.Overall Length: 4.25" (108 mm). Handle Length: 3.438" (87.3 mm). Nose Type: Tapered. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Tether Capable: No. Jaw Capacity: 7/16" (11.1 mm). Weight: 0.12 lb (0.05 kg). Type: Diagonal Cutting Midget Electricians Pliers. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Handle Color: Light Blue. Cut Style: Semi-Flush. Jaw Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Insulated: No. Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Material: Steel. Jaw Width: 0.438" (11.1 mm). Cutting Knives: Semi-Flush. Style_Name: Spring Loaded.
|P1000597||4-Inch Midget Diagonal Cutting Plier Spring Loaded|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts