- Manufacturer #: 57010
- Torque range of 30 to 250 foot pound (40.67 to 338.95 Nm)
- Micro-adjustable for increased accuracy
- Easy to read and adjust with quick release lever
- Stainless steel handle provides improved, more comfortable grip
- N.I.S.T. traceable calibration certificate meeting the ASME standard of ±4-percent
- Made in the USA of imported and domestic components
Kleins Torque-Sensing Wrenches are micro-adjustable for increased accuracy. They are easy to read and adjust with a quick release lever. Rely on this torque wrench to tighten your bolts to the best spec possible.Drive Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Range: 30 to 250 ft. lb. (40.7 to 340.0 Nm). Weight: 3.7 lb (1.7 kg). Overall Length: 24.25" (616 mm). Style_Name: 30 to 250 -Foot/Pound. Standard: N.I.S.T. Traceable Calibration Certificate Meeting ASME Standard of +/- 4%.
|P1002321||1/2-Inch Torque Wrench Ratchet Square Drive|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts