- Narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas
- Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Insulated: No. Jaw Capacity: 1" (25.4 mm). Material: Steel. Tether Capable: No. Weight: 0.18 lb (0.08 kg). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Width: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Overall Length: 5.063" (128.6 mm). Jaw Length: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Cut Style: Flush. Type: Diagonal Cutting Electronics Pliers. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Handle Length: 3.125" (79.4 mm). Nose Type: Pointed. Jaw Thickness: 11/16" (17.5 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Cutting Knives: Flush. Handle Color: Light Blue.
|P1000587||Pliers, Electronic Diagonal Flush Cutters, 5-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts