- Manufacturer #: D201-8
- Sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Weight: 0.93 lb (0.42 kg). Jaw Capacity: 1-9/16" (39.7 mm). Handle Color: Dark Blue. Insulated: No. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Width: 1.219" (31 mm). Knife Length: 0.719" (18.3 mm). Handle Length: 6.141" (156 mm). Tether Capable: No. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Application: General Purpose. Jaw Length: 1.438" (36.5 mm). Material: Steel. Type: Standard Side Cutting Pliers. Overall Length: 8.688" (220.7 mm). Nose Type: Square. Size_Name: 8-Inch. Style_Name: Square.
|P1000541||Lineman's Pliers, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts