What's special about these pliers?
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
These High-Leverage, Side-Cutting Pliers feature a square nose for twisting and grabbing wires.The rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-Percent more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Induction hardened cutting knives are extra durable for longer life. The exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire. Forged from custom US-made steel for maximum durability.Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Material: Steel. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Nose Type: Square. Insulated: No. Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Handle Color: Dark Blue. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Thickness: 1-19/32" (40.5 mm). Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Type: High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers. Tether Capable: No. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted.
|P1000562||Lineman's Square Nose Pliers, 9-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts