What's special about this wrench?
- 1-1/2-Inch (38 mm) jaw has the same capacity as a standard 12-Inch (305 mm) wrench
- Standard and metric sizes marked for faster adjustment
- Unique design minimizes protruding jaw shank for greater capacity in tight spaces
- Wide handle for comfortable use
- Manufactured for superior strength and durability
Klein Tools Extra-Wide Jaw Adjustable Wrench is designed to give you greater capacity in tight work spaces. This 8" wrench features a 1-1/2" jaw capacity, which is typically found on 12" adjustable wrenches. The design also features a minimally protruding jaw shank that allows the jaw to open wider in confined work areas.Handle Color: Blue. Overall Length: 8.5" (215.9 mm). Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Application: Designed For Greater Capacity in Tight Work Spaces. Jaw Capacity: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm). Special Features: Standard and Metric Sizes Marked for Fast Adjustment. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Weight: 0.77 lb (0.35 kg).
|P1000631||Adjustable Wrench, Extra-Wide Jaw, 8-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts