What's special about these pliers?
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
Klein Tools specializes in making some of the worlds finest pliers. These High-Leverage Linemans Pliers are built for heavy-duty cutting with induction hardened knives that are built to last. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. The dual-material Journeyman handle makes these pliers tough and comfortable to use.Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Material: Steel. Handle Color: Light Blue/Black. Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Handle Length: 5.328" (135.3 mm). Type: Journeyman Heavy Duty High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Sub Brand: Journeyman. Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire. Nose Type: New England. Tether Capable: No. Insulated: No. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Overall Length: 9.5" (241.3 mm). Style_Name: HD Cutting.
|P1000728||Lineman's Pliers, 9-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts