- Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas and close tip cutting
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made, tool steel
Jaw Capacity: 1-3/64" (26.6 mm). Handle Color: Red. Handle Length: 3.75" (95.3 mm). Jaw Thickness: 11/16" (17.5 mm). Tether Capable: No. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Weight: 0.20 lb (0.09 kg). Nose Type: Tapered. Overall Length: 5.063" (128.6 mm). Jaw Length: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Cut Style: Standard. Type: Standard Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Material: Steel. Cutting Knives: Standard. Jaw Width: 0.563" (14.3 mm). Insulated: No. Size_Name: 5-Inch. Style_Name: Tapered Nose.
|P1000588||Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Tapered Nose, 5-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts