- Narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas
- Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made, tool steel
Insulated: No. Handle Length: 3.125" (79.4 mm). Cut Style: Flush. Handle Color: Light Blue. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Overall Length: 4.25" (108 mm). Jaw Width: 0.406" (10.3 mm). Weight: 0.12 lb (0.05 kg). Type: Narrow Jaw Midget Pliers. Jaw Capacity: 27/32" (21.4 mm). Cutting Knives: Flush. Jaw Length: 0.5" (12.7 mm). Tether Capable: No. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Material: Steel. Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Nose Type: Pointed. Style_Name: Pointed Nose/Extra Narrow Jaws.
|P1000598||Midget Cutting Pliers Pointed Narrow Jaw||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts