- Manufacturer #: D200028GLW
- Glow in the dark grips to easily locate your tool in dark or low lit areas
- Grips charge in natural and artificial lighting
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire, nails, and most hardened wire
- NOTE: Glow time and intensity may vary if charged in low light. Clean grips regularly to maintain glow brightness
No need to worry about losing your tools in the dark again with Klein Tools Hi-Viz Diagonal-Cutting Pliers. The glow-in-the-dark grips can stay illuminated for up to 30 minutes! Plus, they charge in natural or artificial lighting.Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Insulated: No. Handle Color: Glow in the Dark. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Material: Steel. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Type: Diagonal Cutting Hi-Viz High Leverage Pliers. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Cutting Knives: Standard. Cut Style: Standard. Tether Capable: No. Weight: 0.60 lb (0.27 kg). Overall Length: 8.063" (204.8 mm). Handle Length: 4.75" (120.7 mm). Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire.
|P1000535||Pliers, Hi-Viz Diagonal-Cutters|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts