What's special about these Adjustable Standard Capacity Wrenches?
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight
- High polish chrome finish
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Rail is ground for precision fit
- Contoured handles for comfortable use
- Chrome-plated for rust resistance
Klein Tools Standard Capacity Adjustable Wrenches are made of forged, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight. The precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand to ensure smooth operation. Contoured, tapered handles make them comfortable to use.
|P1001830||Adjustable Wrench Standard Capacity, 15-Inch||
|P1001812||Adjustable Wrench Standard Capacity, 18-Inch||
|P1001813||24-Inch Adjustable Wrench Standard Capacity||
Jaw Capacity: 1-11/16" (42.9 mm). Weight: 2.9 lb (1.3 kg). Material: Alloy Steel. Overall Length: 15.875" (403.2 mm). Handle Finish: High-Polish Chrome. Handle Color: Chrome. Style_Name: 15-Inch.
Handle Color: Chrome. Handle Finish: High-Polish Chrome. Overall Length: 18.25" (463.6 mm). Weight: 4.7 lb (2.1 kg). Jaw Capacity: 2-1/16" (52.4 mm). Style_Name: 18-Inch.
Handle Color: Chrome. Jaw Capacity: 2-1/2" (63.5 mm). Handle Finish: High-Polish Chrome. Weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg). Overall Length: 24" (609.6 mm). Style_Name: 24-Inch.
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts