- Manufacturer #: D238-8
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Semi-flush cutting knives cut Cherry Burrel rivets. For use on non-ferrous wire only
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Overall Length: 8.063" (204.8 mm). Weight: 0.59 lb (0.27 kg). Insulated: No. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Handle Color: Red. Handle Length: 6.25" (158.8 mm). Cut Style: Semi-Flush. Material: Steel. Cutting Knives: Semi-Flush. Jaw Capacity: 1-1/16" (27.0 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Tether Capable: No. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Type: High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Style_Name: Semi-Flush.
|P1000584||8-Inch Diagonal Cutting Pliers Semi Flush|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts