- Manufacturer #: D2000-7CST
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
These Ironworkers Pliers twist and snip soft annealed rebar tie wire and cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The knurled jaws aid in easy twisting and turning. Hook-bend in the handle provides added grip and leverage. Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.Overall Length: 9.25" (235 mm). Jaw Width: 1.156" (29.4 mm). Insulated: No. Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Jaw Length: 1.281" (32.5 mm). Nose Type: Square. Material: Steel. Handle Color: Blue. Application: Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire, ACSR, Screws, Nails, and Most Hardened Wire. Weight: 0.70 lb (0.32 kg). Joint Type: Locking. Type: Heavy Duty Ironworkers Pliers. Jaw Capacity: 1-3/16" (1.2 mm). Special Features: Spring Loaded. Knife Length: 0.625" (15.9 mm). Tether Capable: No. Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic.
|P1000527||Ironworker's Pliers Heavy-Duty Cutting|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts