What's Special About GEM Power Over Coax Converters
- Support IEEE802.3af POE and 4-CH Ethernet 10/100Mbps signal up to 100m
- Power supply function over COAX 48VDC and 12VDC
- Using coax cable transmits Ethernet signal and power
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3X standards
- Built-in multi-stage surge and lightning protection design
- Single channel ethernet signal and power reciever
- Click for More Features
Ethernet signal and power transmitter POC-4T48/56V and POC 1T12V can transmit high-speed Ethernet signal and power via coaxial cables. Its maximum transmission distance for Ethernet is 200 meters and 500 meters for power with max 48V 1.25A power supply. By adopting advanced OFDM technology to process data, POC-4T48/56V and POC 1T12V has high capacity and anti-jamming in real operating environment and its physical braodband can process up to 200 Mbps.
POC 1R48/56V can transmit high speed Ethernet signal and power via coaxial cable. Maximum transmission distance for Ethernet is 2000 meters and 500 meters for power.
|Single Channel Power over Coax Receiver
|PoC-4T48/56V & POC-1T12V
|Single Channel Power over Coax Transmitter / with 12 volt output to camera
|Single Channel Power over Coax Receiver used with PoC-4T48/56V & POC-1T12V
|L10” x W5.5” x H3.5”
|20 lbs (9.07 kg)
|Single Channel Power over Coax Transmitter / with 12 volt output to camera, use with POC-1R4856V
|L7.5” x W4.5” x H3.5”
|8 lbs (3.1 kg)
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts