- Manufacturer #: BAT20-7161
- Up to 500 foot-pounds of max torque for driving fasteners into wood, metal and concrete
- 7/16-Inch (11 mm) quick-release chuck
- 0 -1900 RPM variable speed trigger for better control
- Safety lockout switch
- Brushless DC motor
- Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries
- Includes batteries, charger and bag
- DeWALT is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker corporation
For professional impact fastening and drilling applications. With up to 500 foot pounds of max torque, the impact wrench is great for drilling using auger bits and driving fasteners into wood, metal and concrete. It features a variable speed trigger and 7/16" quick release chuck. Includes batteries, charger and bag.Overall Height: 11.375" (288.9 mm). Material: Housing - PA6, Glass Filled 30%, TPE. Special Features: Powered by DeWALT 20V Lithium-ion Batteries. Package Quantity: 1. Application: Drilling/Fastening. Overall Length: 18.75" (476.3 mm). Weight: 13.3 lb (6.0 kg). Type: Battery Operated. Overall Width: 6" (152.4 mm). Included: (2) 4 Ah Batteries, Charger, Bag and Manual. Maximum Speed: 1900 RPM. Impacts per Minute: 0-2400 IPM. Batteries: Lithium-ion. Battery Life: 4 Ah. Torque Rating: 500 ft-Lb. Voltage: 20V. Amperage: —. Standard: —. Style_Name: Impact Wrench Kit. Number of Batteries: 2. Battery Weight: 630.4 g. Lithium Battery Package: Two Batteries in a Brown Box.
|P1000428||Battery-Operated Impact Wrench Kit, 7/16-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts