- Heavy-duty tapered nose design
- 1-inch jaws easily reach into confined spaces
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool stee
Jaw Thickness: 1" (25.4 mm). Cutting Knives: Standard. Cut Style: Standard. Application: Cutting. Type: Standard Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Insulated: No. Nose Type: Tapered. Tether Capable: No. Jaw Length: 1" (25.4 mm). Handle Color: Red. Weight: 0.54 lb (0.24 kg). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Overall Length: 7.688" (195.3 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Jaw Capacity: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Handle Length: 6.063" (154 mm). Material: Steel. Jaw Width: 0.969" (24.6 mm). Size_Name: 7-Inch.
|P1000572||Diagonal-Cutting Pliers Tapered Nose, 7-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts