- Manufacturer #: D201-7CSTT
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Includes split ring for tethering when working at height
- Spring loaded action for self opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Heavy duty knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Plastic dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US made steel tool
- Hook bend handle
- Tether not included
Falling objects is a common safety issue in the workplace. Falling tools are dangerous. Even a small object falling from a height can cause serious injury or damage.These slim ironworkers pliers feature a split ring for tethering pliers while working at height. All of the features of Klein pliers plus the added safety of a tether ring. The slim design twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire. Protect yourself, your equipment and others on the job site with Kleins slim ironworkers pliers with tether ring.Material: Steel. Handle Length: 5.703" (144.9 mm). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Overall Length: 9" (228.6 mm). Knife Length: 0.625" (15.9 mm). Cut Style: Flush. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Handle Color: Blue. Handle Finish: Plastic. Type: Slim Ironworkers Pliers. Jaw Thickness: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Nose Type: Square. Application: Twists and Cuts Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire. Weight: 0.68 lb (0.31 kg). Insulated: No. Jaw Length: 1.5" (38.1 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1" (25.4 mm). Tether Capable: Yes.
|P1000539||Slim Ironworker Pliers with Tether Ring|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts