- Manufacturer #: D232-8
- Wide throat clearance for clean, even, close range cutting of wire or nails
- High-leverage design provides greater cutting power at the knives than other plier designs
- Extended handles for longer reach and increased leverage
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Forged steel for maximum durability
- Made in the USA
These End-Cutting pliers feature wide throat clearance for clean, even, close range cutting of wire or nails.The handles are extended for longer reach and increased leverage. Made in the USA of forged steel for maximum durability.Handle Length: 7.5" (190.5 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Handle Color: Red. Knife Length: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Jaw Thickness: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Application: Hardened Wire, Screws, Bolts and Nails. Material: Steel. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Jaw Length: 0.375" (9.5 mm). Insulated: No. Jaw Capacity: 11/16" (17.5 mm). Overall Length: 8.5" (215.9 mm). Tether Capable: No. Weight: 0.71 lb (0.32 kg). Type: High Leverage End-Cutting Pliers.
|P1000581||End-Cutting Pliers, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts