Journeyman™ High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers
Pliers' Rivet is Set Close to the Cutting Edge for 46% More Cutting Power
What's special about this connector crimping Journeyman™ plier?
- High-leverage crimping die crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- Hot-riveted joint gets rid of annoying handle wobble
- Handles are tempered, so you feel less "snap" when cutting wire
- Dual-material handles provide exceptionally sturdy and comfortable grip.
- Induction-hardened blades endure long use and frequent cutting
- Cross-hatched knurled jaws provide strong grip and have a sleek, streamlined shape.
- Click for More Features
Precision is not easy to come by, these pliers are designed to deliver the best quality function in the field. Manufactured to the highest standards and created to provide reliability and comfort for the hard working installers.
|Part #||Handle Color||Overall Length||Price|
ALWAYS wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
|Part #||Handle Type||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Nose Type||Approx. Weight|
|5/8" (16mm)||1-1/4" (32mm)||25/32" (20mm)||New England||0.65 lbs|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts