- Manufacturer #: D502-10
- Quick-Adjust Rivet allows one-handed fast, easy adjustment of plier jaws
- 1-3/4-Inch (44 mm) maximum parallel jaw opening for a range of applications
- Smoothly adjusts between six machined tongue and groove jaw positions
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip -- even with heavy pressure
- Robust teeth for sure gripping action
- Induction hardened jaws for long life
Klein Tools 10 inch (254 mm) Pump Pliers feature a secure tongue and groove design for a non-slip grip even when heavy pressure is applied. It has a tension-loaded joint to reduce handle wobble for sure gripping. Plastic-dipped handles provided added comfort and ease of identification.Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Handle Color: Yellow. Weight: 0.97 lb (0.44 kg). Jaw Capacity: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm). Overall Length: 10" (254.0 mm). Style_Name: without Tether Ring. Size_Name: 10-Inch.
|P1000613||Pump Pliers, 10-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts