What's special about these pliers?
- Heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Innovative dual material Journeyman grips for comfort and long life
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Sure-gripping cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Exclusive handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- Custom U.S. steel alloy is forged, precision machined, hardened
Weight: 0.61 lb (0.28 kg). Application: Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wire. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Sub Brand: Journeyman. Joint Type: Adjustable. Material: Steel. Handle Length: 5.625" (142.9 mm). Insulated: No. Overall Length: 7.563" (192.1 mm). Type: Side Cutting Journeyman Pliers. Jaw Width: 1.063" (27 mm). Nose Type: New England. Tether Capable: No. Jaw Thickness: 1-9/32" (32.5 mm). Handle Color: Light Blue/Black. Jaw Length: 1.281" (32.5 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-9/16" (39.7 mm). Knife Length: 0.625" (15.9 mm).
|P1000733||Heavy-Duty Lineman's Pliers, 7-Inch||
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts