- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
- Custom, US-made, tool steel
The Diagonal Cutting Pliers from Klein Tools feature solid construction and performance for which Klein pliers are known. Short jaws and beveled cutting edges allow for close cutting of wire. They are designed with the rivet closer to the cutting edge for 36-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other pliers designs. Klein pliers are designed and built to exceptional quality standards in a tradition that dates back to 1857.Type: Heavy Duty High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Sub Brand: Journeyman. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Overall Length: 8.125" (206.4 mm). Tether Capable: No. Handle Length: 4.75" (120.7 mm). Weight: 0.67 lb (0.30 kg). Cutting Knives: Standard. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Handle Color: Light Blue/Black. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1" (25.4 mm). Insulated: No. Handle Finish: Journeyman. Cut Style: Standard. Material: Steel. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm).
|P1000725||Pliers, Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutters, 8-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts