- Manufacturer #: D202-6
- Easy working in confined areas
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Jaw Capacity: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Handle Color: Red. Cutting Knives: Standard. Weight: 0.29 lb (0.13 kg). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Type: Standard Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Insulated: No. Application: Cutting. Overall Length: 6.125" (155.6 mm). Cut Style: Standard. Tether Capable: No. Nose Type: Tapered. Jaw Width: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Handle Length: 4.938" (125.4 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Material: Steel. Size_Name: 6-Inch. Style_Name: Tapered Nose.
|P1000543||Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Tapered Nose, 6-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts