- Manufacturer #: D301-6
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Slim head design for working in confined areas
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
These Klein Tools 6-Inch Long-Nose Pliers are constructed of steel and are designed with knurled jaws for wrapping and looping wire, especially in tight-space applications.Jaw Length: 1.875" (47.6 mm). Jaw Width: 0.688" (17.5 mm). Jaw Thickness: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Handle Color: Yellow. Weight: 0.29 lb (0.13 kg). Point Diameter: 3/32" (2.38 mm). Overall Length: 6.625" (168.3 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1.75" (44.5 mm). Style_Name: Standard.
|P1000601||Standard Long-Nose Pliers, 6-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts