- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel forged for durability
Handle Color: Dark Blue. Type: Standard Side Cutting Pliers. Tether Capable: No. Overall Length: 7.438" (188.9 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-1/4: (31.8 mm). Nose Type: New England. Handle Length: 5.25" (133.4 mm). Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Jaw Width: 1.063" (27 mm). Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Insulated: No. Material: Steel. Application: General Purpose. Jaw Length: 1.281" (32.5 mm). Weight: 0.55 lb (0.25 kg). Knife Length: 0.625" (15.9 mm). Size_Name: 7-Inch. Style_Name: New England.
|P1000540||Lineman's Pliers, New England Nose, 7-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts